Portal    Foro    Buscar    FAQ  Grupo Facebook  Facebook    Registrarse    Conectarse
  Patrocinador de la sección  
jcosta
Publicar Nuevo Tema  Responder al Tema  Mensaje de Gracias Página 1 de 1

What Variator Is The Best For Perfomance?
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje What Variator Is The Best For Perfomance? 

hi my name is cris im from greece!
i have now a malossi multivar variator on my bike with dr pulley rollers 19 gram on it,the malossi have 20 gram when i buy it!
i put dr pulley rollers to engage faster.
i want to now if j costa variator is better than malossi multivar????
have anybody try the 2 of them???
i have also malossi belt and dr pulley hit clutch!
the bike goes about 190 km/h and 0-100 about 5 sec!
if i put j costa i will have better perfomance??????
thanks

Desconectado Ver perfil del usuario Enviar Mensaje Privado
Descargar Mensaje Volver arriba Página Inferior
Mensaje Re: What Variator Is The Best For Perfomance? 

Hello my friend,

In my opinión malossi is best of jcosta, cause the jcosta has a lot of problems.

I had a jcosta in to the Xciting 250i and in the begining it was incredible the acaleration of the motorbike was incredible and the top speed increase in 30 km/h but, in a little kms the variator has a lot of problems with the rollers and the rest of transmisión, I now a lot of people with the same problems in the Xciting, Tmax and Xmax, the motorbike go well only 5.000 km after that all are problems.

I think the jcosta is only for people who dont do a lot of kms with his motorbike, only the weekends and not too much.

I have the malossi too, and at the moment I,m very happy with it, the acceleration is very good and the top speed with the normal rollers is near to 180km/h.

Best regards,

Desconectado Ver perfil del usuario Enviar Mensaje Privado
Mensaje Re: What Variator Is The Best For Perfomance? 

Hello,
I have a Xciting and I don't still change anything. The motorbike works very well and it has 5 years old aproximattely. I think a person who wants to run, he has to buy a big bike.
J'ai une Xciting, et je n'ai pas changé rien de tout. La moto travaux très bien et il a plus de 5 ans. Je crois que la peuple que veut courrir doit achêter une moto superieur.
Tinc una Xciting y no he tingut cap problema encara. La moto té més de cinc anys i funciona perfectament. Pense que la persona que vullga còrrer ha d'adquirir una moto més gran.
Tengo una Xciting y no he tenido ningún problema todavía. La moto tiene más de cinco años y funciona perfectamente. Pienso que la persona que quiera correr tiene que comprarse una moto más grande.

¡Goodbye, Au revoir, adeu, adios! difus_face.gif

Desconectado Ver perfil del usuario Enviar Mensaje Privado MSN Messenger
Ver Tema Anterior  Comparte esta página en FaceBook Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google Ver Siguiente Tema 
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Publicar Nuevo Tema  Responder al Tema  Mensaje de Gracias  Página 1 de 1

Usuarios navegando en este Tema: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 0 Invitados
Usuarios Registrados conectados: Ninguno

Lista de Permisos